Saturday, May 18, 2013

JUSTIN GIVING BACK AT THE CHILD HUNGER ENDS HERE CHARITY!!


For the past few months now, Justin has been asking his Beliebers and fans as well as other people who have the ability to contribute to give back to the commuity. Well, yesterday, May 18th, Justin was at the #childhungerendshere charity event in Whitney Elimentary. He was there in 2011 and he was there this time to also #giveback.
And I'm back. First thing first... Surprising someone very special and fixing some things with


Well, all I can say is that giving back is not all about donating food or money to those in need because not everyone can afford to do that, but it´s about helping someone in need, either physically, emotionally or psychologically.

I don´t know about other people but I know that seeing Justin do that for the community is so inspiring and that´s one of the reasons why I´m a proud belieber. My fellow Beliebers would agree with me that he has a kind heart and that he is not the rude rich kid the media portrays him to be.

More pics from the charity event.

Powered by Cincopa

No comments:

Post a Comment