Wednesday, May 15, 2013

IS JELENA STILL ON??


I read this article and I Just though it was ridiculous. Well, Selena was reportedly spotted leaving Justin´s house on yesterday on Tuesday May 15th, the same day Justin was spotted gasing up his white ferrari out of the studio in Stadio city in L.A with buddy Lil Za.

People like to make a big deal out of nothing and cause uneccessarry scandals. So what if they are seeing each other again and they don´t want the media nosing in their business this time. It made things uncomfortable for her after the break up and she didn´t like the fact that everyone knew about it.

I think that their relationship should be descreet if they want it to be. It looks like they are just friends after Selena said that she was single and available for dating during an interview but as I said so many times before, all this could just be a media prank.

Where Jelena is headed for, I don´t know, but all I can do is wish them the best I guess. I´ve stated this many times, that I´m a Jelena fan and I will support them with whatever is best for them. I just want them to be happy, because if they are happy, then about 30 million other Jelena fans are happy.

Anyway, Do you guys still think that Jelena is together and that this is a media prank or do you think they are   a done deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment