Friday, May 17, 2013

CARLY RAE JEPSEN: "JUSTIN WOULD BE GREAT" AS AN AMERICAN IDOL JUDGE!!

American Idol has come to an end and it looks like Randy Jackson and Nicki Minaj are not coming back for a another season of judging so Idol is hunting for new judges and reports have it that the producers are eager to have big names in the show business as judges and as most people say, it doesn´t get bigger than Justin in the industry.

Well, Carly Rae Jepsen, the "Call Me Maybe" singer is a very close friend of Justin and she is very supportive of him. She thinks that Justin would make an awsome Idol judge.

I think (Justin) would be great! I´m sure he´d be awsome. He´s got lots of great opinions when it comes to the music world, he is very experienced, especially for someone so young.
But would she think about doing it?
I think I would be terrible. For me, I think I would be too motherly and I would be like, ‘You should all go through! You did a great job! Let’s be friends…’                                              


She thinks that Justin is a true performer,  that he is an incredibly hard worker. She is not the only one who shares the same opinion, during and interview with Jay Leno, Usher stated that the media is making Justin´s life a living hell.

Judging on american idol is a tough thing and if Justin would consider doing it, he is going to be in for a tough and bumpy ride.
And I´m sure most Beliebers, whether they can sing or not will just go there to see him. I know I would. :)

Would you like to see Justin as an American Idol judge?

No comments:

Post a Comment