Monday, May 13, 2013

JUSTIN GOT DISSED ON THE SIMPSONS!!



Justin actually got dissed on the Simpsons. I as some beliebers also wondered wsa why Justin was in the show for just a few seconds. Well Al Jean, the producer had an answer to that.


I think (creator Matt Groening) has a family member who was a fan. I think he´s a fan too. So he asked us to find a place to use him. I think Justin had also met matt and wanted to be on the show.



So let me give you a re-cap on what happened.
There was a "10 year old" song competiotion that Justin was going to try for and when the security guy stated that Justin was obviously over 10 and that he was "clearly Justin Bieber".
Justin stormed out of the place saying:
"That´s another 25 baucks we´ll never see." He walked away pissed and finally said "Gosh!"

You must be wondering where the diss is coming. Well, turns out that before justin´s part came on screen, the following text appeared:
"THIRT SECONDS TO JUSTIN BIEBER -- YOU MAY START OR STOP WATCHING, ACCORDING TO YOUR BELIEFS."
and after Justin left, another text came on screen saying:
"ALL CLEAR  -- THE SIMPSONS WILL BE BIEBER-FREE FROM THIS POINT ON."




You have gotta be kidding me! What the heck was that supposed to mean! I think it was inconsiderate and rather untasteful. Come on, people knew that Justin was going to on the show and to put that was just uncalled for.

What did people do? Switch off their TV and wait until Justin´s 9 second cameo was over or what? Maybe am the only one who doesn´t get it, but what were "THIRT SECONDS TO JUSTIN BIEBER -- YOU MAY START OR STOP WATCHING, ACCORDING TO YOUR BELIEFS"and "ALL CLEAR  -- THE SIMPSONS WILL BE BIEBER-FREE FROM THIS POINT ON" parts for anyway?

You know what, if that was the crap they were going to do then they should have never aired the episode or even accepted Justin´s offer to do it. You could say that I´m rather pissed off at this. I was so excited about this episode and I regularly enjoyed watching Simpsons but this just gave me a different view on the show.

I didn´t think it was funny at all. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment