Wednesday, May 8, 2013

SELENA OPENS UP ABOUT JUSTIN: "YOU CAN´T HELP WHO YOU DATE!!"

During an interview with In Style Magazine, Selena talked about how it is to date a high-profiled person like Justin.
It´s uncomfortable that everywhere I go, people know about the break-up.I don´t like that. But Justin and I never really focused on the attention.

You can’t help who you date. So I wouldn’t swear off that or say that’s what I want again. I don’t know. I’m a kid, and a breakup is normal.

I have to go through the emotions and feel it out. I’m doing my own thing, being with my friends, and he’s doing very well too.


When asked about the song her new song "Love Will Remember", she said:
That’s the most personal track on the record, for sure. I think it’s a sweet way of releasing it. 
It’s not an aggressive approach to what people are probably expecting. 

I’m sure he’ll love it too.


For me as a Jelena fan, I´m happy that they are back together and that they are going to try to sort things out. Times were tough but they pulled through so I hope that they keep the good work going. They are still young and dont know what the future holds, but the fact that they are trying to make things work is enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment