Monday, May 13, 2013

HAS JELENA BROKEN UP AGAIN??


During an interview at the Boston Radio Station, Selena comfirmed that her and Justin were no longer a pair and that she was available. She was promoting her album Star Dance and new tour on Kiss108 when she was asked about her relationship with Justin, if Jelena was still going strong.


Host: "No strings attached?" 
Selena: "Nope."

Host: "So sometimes you may see a boy walking down the street and he says, 'Let's grab a ice cream,' you're available?" 
Selena: "Yep."

Host: "You're completely available in every way?" 
Selena: "Yep!"

Then, she joked 
"By the way that would be awesome if someone asked if I wanted ice cream because that would be cool." 

She also confirmed that she's going to shoot her next music video within the next two weeks, set for release later this summer. All thsi was after the talk she had with Instyle where she talked about her relationship with Justin, saying that it´s crazy and very intense.


Well, I don´t know about you guys but that sound like a break up to me. Although as a Belieber, I like knowing what going on in Justin´s life, both private and public, I think it was very mature and well co-ordinated the way the break-up came out this time if it really happened. I think the fact that they both decided to keep it to themselves and not reveal too much played a huge role. There was no drama or any of that crap and I love it.

Well you could say that both of them realised that it wasn´t going to work. I´m alittle bit sad but you know what, am happy for them at the same time and I will support them through whatever desicion they make. I think Jelena was one of the best things to ever happen to both Justin and Selena and Jelenators(Jelena fans).

Maybe not so many Beliebers will agree with me but I just want to say that I appreciate what  Selena did for Justin during his hour of darkeness and confusion. Her being there for him when he needed her was kind of her. I can bet they are going to remain friends or maybe not but either way, it was nice to know Jelena.

Even after all this, I´m still curious if the broke up for good or if Jelena is going to be back after some time or if this is just a media prank. Anyway, I´m not going to hate on her for anything. She has her life to live and her career to pursue so keep the good work Selena!

SO guys, do you think that they are done or are they going to give it another go?

No comments:

Post a Comment