Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CARLY RAE JEPSEN TALKS ABOUT JUSTIN : "ALL I SEE IS AN INCREDIBLY HARD WORKER..."!!


As you all probably know, Justin has been going through alot of critisism and over the top rumors so Carly Rae Jepsen talked to E! Entertainment to say something about it. She has nothing but respect for Justin and she would even like to emulate his hard working ethic.
All I see is an incredibly hard worker and a man who´s just passionate about what he does. Just putting yourself to take on alot at once.
I think if anything I’m inspired by how hard he works, and I definitely want to add that to my own mantra as just like working really hard and doing my thing.



Nicely put Carly. Well, Justin, looks like Carly is a friend to keep. I believe Beliebers and fans agree with her, atleast I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment