Wednesday, May 14, 2014

‘The Plastic’ Guy Makes a Music Video After Spending $100k Surgery!!


Remember that guy who spent $100,000 to look like Justin Bieber? He has a ‘music video’ now.
Toby Sheldon, the 33 year-old man who spent $100k to look like a nightmarish version of Justin Bieber now has a music video.

Toby is joined in this by other two plastic ladies; Kitty Jay, one of whom spent $25,000 to look like Jennifer Lawrence, and Venus D’Lite, the performer seen on RuPaul’s Drag Race who spent thousands of dollars to look like Madonna.
Their song is called “The Plastics,” which is about how plastic surgery is a swell option if you want to be beautiful.

I said this before and I'm going to say this again, I honestly think it was a waste of money for him to try to look like Justin because I feel like it was a bad fail, but as long as he and the plastics are happy, then I guess it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment