Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Seth Rogen Tell-All, Explaining His Hate for Justin Bieber!!


Seth Rogen is opening up about his tweet earlier this year that Justin Bieber was a “piece of sh*t.”
The 32-year-old comedian, who’s publicly bashed Justin Bieber in the past, recently opened up to Howard Stern about his past encounters with Justin.

Rogen tells Howard Stern on his Sirius show this week:
I’ve met him a few times. He’s a good example of someone who you meet who you think you are going to hate and then you get to hate him as much as you [thought]…You meet him and he lives up to every one of your expectations of how you hope he’ll be.


Rogen added that he first met Justin backstage at some German talk show just at the very beginning of the Bieber craze.
Someone came to the door and was like ‘Justin Bieber wants to meet you.


The actor agreed and said when he went outside to meet Justin, according to him, Justin made it seem like Rogen had wanted to meet him, instead of the other way around.
What the f*ck, I don’t want to meet you! Don’t act all nonplussed to meet me. I didn’t want to meet you. I was totally cool with not meeting you.

I was like, “he’s a little bit of a mother–ker. Whatever. He’s a bit of a d-ck.”


Justin & Seth Rogen first meet at MTV Video Music Awards 2011

Rogen attributed it to Justin being young, but when he met him a few years later, Justin was the same way, he said:
I saw him again at like an MTV awards show, he literally had a snake wrapped around his f*cking wrist that he was wearing. I talked to him for like five minutes. … No humility, no awareness, no sense that “I appeal to young, young people, maybe a grown man who works in comedy doesn’t f*cking give a sh*t about me. Maybe I should act in such a way that perhaps this isn’t the great experience of his f*cking life.”


Rogen then said he wouldn’t have said anything but Bieber started drag racing and egging people’s houses.
I remember thinking “he’s a piece of sh*t.”

Then I came out of the meeting and it had been retweeted like 200,000 times. I seemed to have tapped into something here.

what do you expect? the media only talks about the bad thing that justin does, no wonder lots of people hate him. I don’t hate them for hating justin, i can see where they’re coming from. but I know justin has done some amazing things and he’s out of control because he’s just trying to prove that he’s growing up. He’ll pass this phase and hopefully he and most of us will focus more on the music instead of the drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment