Thursday, May 8, 2014

Justin Bieber Responds Seth Rogen’s Hate on Twitter!!


Seth Rogen had some bad things to say about Justin Bieber, and he’s showing no signs of stopping.
The talk continued on The Today Show May 7th where Rogen was slightly more censored but no less talkative about his hatred of the Biebs.


As he explained to host Matt Lauer:
None of these people in this room like Justin Bieber. I can guarantee you that… I don’t know anybody who likes Justin Bieber.

To me the idea that a grown man doesn’t like Justin Bieber is not a controversial thought. Like, why would I? It would be much weirder if I did like Justin Bieber, to me.


I think Seth Rogan is a hilarious actor but srsly, what's all the rude comments he's making about Justin?

Justin responded via Twitter: 
some people just want to criticize people they don't know. Is what it is.

Justin must have gotten tired of being the topic of conversation, because he attempted to silence Seth Rogen with a subtle sassy comment
Seth Rogan, sorry I didn’t bow down when I asked 2 meet u. Was probably a bit shy and didn’t want to be over the top but still. love ur movies.

It's all a matter of opinion. Everyone can think whatever they want when it comes to Justin, you can hate him, love him or have not feelings at all for him. I dont expect everyone to like him, and plus, the response Justin gave spoke for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment