Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Justin Bieber & Vanessa Hudgens Worshipping at Hillsong Church in L.A!!


Vanessa Hudgens meeting Justin Bieber and his mom Pattie Mallette at Hillsong Church in L.A May 11th.


Here’s some eye witnesses:
@heyitsmayra: Just got back from the official launching of church. What a blessing it was&so great that Justin Bieber & Vanessa Hudgens were there!

@hect_oorr_whaa: Last nite was Amazing at Hillsong L.A! A true Blessing! Not to mention Vanessa Hudgens n Justin Bieber were worshiping under the same roof!hes the one in the white T in the front :0! #Hillsongla #Worship #Blessed #PraiseGod

@prynceofangelz: Getting my praise on! I look to my right nd i see @justinbieber than I look further right I see @VanessaHudgens!




Justin needs to keep with his faith and find the strength through his faith to put up with all the pressure and hate not to mention his legal troubles.. I like that Justin is going to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment