Thursday, May 1, 2014

Selena Gomez Unfollowed Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Kendall Jenner & more friends on Instagram!!


Selena Gomez seems to be going through alot these days and blames a “lack of love” for herself as the reason for her recent “The Great Unfollow Of 2014.”
On Monday, Selena unfollowed on/off again boyfriend Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone, Vanessa Hudgens, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.

Selena, Kendall & Kylie were so close, in fact, reports claimed that Selena’s recent mansion purchase in Calabasas was to be closer to the Jenner sisters. The bestie trio was last spotted together at the Coachella Music Festival.
*****************
RUMOR: Justin Bieber Cheating on Selena Gomez with Kylie Jenner??
Just when things between Justin and Selena appeared to be heading in the right direction, according to the Sun, Justin was reportedly cheating on Selena with Kylie.

First, Selena is allegedly heartbroken because Justin has bailed on a plan for the couple to move in together, with an insider saying Selena thinks Justin wants “freedom to hook up with other girls.”
And now a source tells The Sun that Justin DID indeed hook up with another girl recently.
(Is it safe to say Justin & Selena off again now?)
*****************
Selena’s unfollow spree didn’t stop there, however. On Tuesday, she unfriended her former BFF Taylor Swift. Her Instagram account now shows that she follows no one.

She completed the unfollow process by deleting a slew of celebrities from her Instagram feed including Reese Witherspoon, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Benson and more celebs.
Following her drastic unfollow spree on Instagram, Selena posted a Mary J. Blige interview snapshot about her 2007 album “Growing Pains.”
I got every material thing I could ever need. I got love from my fans that I adore. And I’m grateful. But my love for myself is lacking a little bit. I have to admit that I’m working on me.

It’s going to take a long while to recover. I can’t understand how anybody could think things are perfect. I’m not saying I haven’t made progress, but I have got a lot of work to do if I want to sustain this breakthrough and stay in a positive state of mind.


E! NEWS learned a little backstory about why Selena made the bold move. The site reported that, after Coachella, Selena decided to purge negative influences from her life and focus only on the good things, like music and church. It was time for her to reevaluate her friendships and relationships. The desert will do that to a girl.

Austin Mahone shock! He tells J-14.com that he was upset Gomez unfollowed him:
Yes, I saw [she unfollowed Taylor, Kylie and Kendall]. I was mad! I was like, ‘I wonder if Selena’s still following me,’ so I looked and then I saw she was following zero people, so I was like, ‘All right, I see how it is. I’m going to confront her about it next time I see her, like, “Yo, why’d you unfollow me?”


No reaction from Justin just yet and I honestly don't expect him to do anything. What is he going to do? He can't do anything, it's her account and she can do whatever she pleases. I love that she is getting her things in order and doing her thing and plus, it was not just Justin she unfollowed, it was everyone on her list. So this shouldn't even be a big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment