Sunday, May 11, 2014

Patrick Carney Tells Rollingstone: "Justin Bieber is Manipulative and Fu**ing Irresponsible A-hole"!!


The Black Keys’ drummer Patrick Carney calling Justin Bieber “fu**ing irresponsible a$*hole” in a new issue of Rollingstone magazine May 9th:
Justin Bieber, like a f**king irresponsible a$*hole, sicced 40 million Twitter followers on me because I paid him a compliment he didn’t understand. I’m saying that he should be grateful that he has a fucking career in music. And he shouldn’t be fucking telling his followers to slap me, and then also be doing anti-bullying bullshit. It’s so irresponsible.

I just started getting called a faggot, you know? All these kids who don’t know what they’re saying are saying all of these things that are actually wildly inappropriate. And these kids are just dumbasses.

I mean, Justin Bieber is a f**king moron. And that’s the gist of what I was saying. And then he goes and says I should be slapped? Honestly, I feel bad for him. Every single person who works with him should fucking be embarrassed that they don’t. . . No one is doing him any favors, you know? And honestly, I don’t dislike his music. I don’t listen to his music, but he needs to not conduct himself that way. Like, really, you make millions of dollars playing music, you should feel fucking lucky.

If you’re a 34-year-old f**king loser like me, and you go on Justin Bieber’s Twitter account like a total pervert every time that he gets in trouble, you should look at his tweets the next day. It’s always like, “I love you guys so much, always believe, never stop believing.” He’s feeding them the Kool-Aid more and more. He pours it on heavy, though. It’s so manipulative! And whoever taught him that that was OK, whoever’s watching him and is like that manipulation is acceptable, should be really ashamed of themselves.


In case you don’t remember, last year, after the Black Keys won four Grammys, a TMZ reporter asked drummer Patrick Carney if he was upset that Justin Bieber wasn’t up for any awards. Carney answered: “He’s rich, right? I mean, I don’t know. Grammys are, like, for music, not for money, and he’s making a lot of money. I don’t know — he should be happy, I guess.”

Thus began the Great Black Keys – Beliebers War Of 2013. The next day, Justin tweeted
the black keys drummer should be slapped around haha

And of course it only escalated from there. As Beliebers retaliated with some mean words, Carney fired back by changing his Twitter name to Justin Bieber.

You know what, Justin Bieber does not nor has he ever manipulated his fans, he doesn't force anyone to follow or suport him, it's something called free will, you support him because you want to. For all those Beliebers like me who were with him from the beginning and are still with him now have gone through years of attacks on Justin every since he first signed his first record contract at 14 years old, and we have heard and seen it all these past 6 years from bullying, from two paternity claims against him when he was only 16 which were proven to be bogus and years of other allegations, lies and rumors. We are sick and tired of assholes like this badmouthing Justin for his success.. Jealousy is the reason behind idiots like this mouthing off. I noticed he brought up money, what a surprise! Justin knows that his Beliebers are the reason that he is so successful and he is grateful for their support and always thanks them because we are the only ones he answers to and will listen to. People like this just don’t get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment