Sunday, May 11, 2014

Justin Bieber Wrote a Song for Austin Mahone, No DUET!!


Austin Mahone just recorded a song written by Justin Bieber, and Mahomies + Beliebers can’t stop freaking out.

Austin chatted with PopCrush about the collabo. Here’s new details about the track.
PopCrush: Speaking of recording new music, we are super excited about your collaboration with Justin Bieber. We know you’ve revealed some details about it already, but can you tell us a little more? Do you guys both sing on the track?
Austin: No, it’s not a [duet]. It’s a song that he had written and gave to me, so he was in the studio helping me record that. I’m not sure if it will come out yet, but if it does, it will probably come out by the end of the year or by next year.

What is the vibe of the song like? Is it like a ballad, or more upbeat?
It’s not really a ballad; it’s kind of like a mid-tempo, R&B-pop type deal.

Can you share an anecdote from the recording session?
We basically just went in there and I recorded the song. [Justin] was in there helping me, giving me some studio tips and all that. It was a real chill vibe and it was a good time.

Did he give you any specific advice?
He was helping me out and giving me different tips on how to sing different words and how to warm up differently. Just stuff like that.


Kinda disappointed that they are not collaborating on a song, I was so eager to hear it, but well, there is still time in the future. Still can't wait though to listen to one of Justin's written songs, I mean, Austin is an amazing singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment