Friday, May 9, 2014

Justin Bieber Chillin & Skateboarding At The Venice Beach!!

@michellemanzione: Before I approached @justinbieber , I asked his friend if I could. And his friend said sure. This was Justin, looking at video of him skateboarding, before I decided to approach him. This picture is for all my #beliebers ! You’ve been very kind and sweet to me 😘💋. And yes, #JustinBieber was very nice and handsome. The one thing that took me by surprise (more than anything else) was how clear his skin was. It was like porcelain. Anyway, he’s a sweet kid. Yeah, he’s making mistakes but he’s still young. Don’t stop #beliebing in the #Biebs 💯. #TheBiebs #VeniceBeach #California

@justinbieber: What?! Lol
@officiallysteveo: Had a blast clowning around with @justinbieber today, thanks for the rad sesh, brother! #undercoverclown #yeahdude #steveo

@michellemanzione: While on #VeniceBeach today, my brother spotted @justinbieber. I couldn’t believe it. I went up to him and asked him for a photo and he respectfully said, “No baby. If I take a photo with you, then I’ll have to take one with everyone else.” (He was being very low key, so I understood). I said thank you and wished him well. However, I still got my photo though, thanks to @briannafawn and @magic_mike305 !!! #JustinBieber #Biebs#TheBiebs #California #VeniceBeach
@avapoppas: Some random guy wanted to pet my dog…. No one special… JK! It was JUSTIN BIEBER!
@SamMacaroni: Rad shoot with @steveo @justinbieber today. #undercoverclown
...

No comments:

Post a Comment