Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mark Wahlberg Warned Justin To Stop Smoking Weed And Focus On His Career!!


Actor Mark Wahlberg has warned Justin to stop smoking weed, clean up his act and behave more appropriately or risk ruining his career. During a webchat with The Sun newspaper, he joked:
Justin are you listening? Don’t be so naughty, yeah? Be a nice boy, pull your trousers up, make your mum proud, and stop smoking weed, you little b**tard. 


On a more serious note, Mark, 45, added:

He’s a teenager living in a different day and age. I was in prison before I got a record out and I don’t think he’s been to prison. 

He’s a nice enough kid and you’re going to be a teenager. But if you’re being a teen in the spotlight you’re going to be criticised for it. This career can be short lived – you might as well be the best you can while you’re doing it.


Mark is also planning to work with Justin on a film and may even get behind the mic again for the soundtrack. He said:
Justin and I were talking about doing a movie, which could still happen. We have a great script which could be a vehicle for him to make his debut in movies, then maybe we could do something for the soundtrack.


Don´t get me wrong, I love Justin and anyone who knows me knows that and it´s not going to change anytime soon, maybe never, but I do agree with Mark that Justin needs to clean up the mess he´s creating and I pray to God that he doesn´t do anything that will ruin his career after the talk he´ll have with his mom, Pattie Mallette. He is so talented and it will be a shame if all that goes down the drain.
Justin is a good actor, alittle bit of polishing and he will be a star on that field too. I wish Mark and Justin have the best collaboration. We´ll be waiting when they work together.

Last but not least, I think Justin needs a vacation, and not just a one or two day vacation, no. A week or maybe even more vacation to a place where he can be calm and just relax and be out of the spotlight for sometime. He looks tired and I hate seeing him sad and not smiling. I want the old happy Justin back. Everyone is worried but I believe it´s just a phase he´s going through and he will God Willing get over it so patience is all that is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment