Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Justin Bieber Can’t Wait To Get Married, Have a Wife and Kid!!


Justin Bieber may have been enjoying some wild teenage years but he has insisted that he’ll settle down and get married one day. Justin tells in an exclusive interview with In Touch magazine:
I can’t wait to have a beautiful wife and little kids running around. We’re going to have to wait and see as to when and how many. Those things are in God’s hands, not mine.


He also admits he’s a big old softie at heart and loves nothing better than being in a relationship:
I’m not going to lie. It’s fun to be young, fall in love and be in love. My mom taught me how to treat a woman right, so I enjoy taking a girl out and doing nice things for her. Everyone deserves to feel like they are the most special person in the world. 


And despite his recent headlines, Justin continues to release record-breaking albums.
Sometimes I think people get distracted … and forget that I’m here to create music. I put everything I have into my music, and I wish people would focus more on that.


I do think that most of us get distracted, about what Justin is all about, and it´s his music, nothing more nothing less. He acts like any other 19 year old but unfortunately, his steps are most of the time, if not always, caught on camera.

About having a big family, I can´t wait to see what the future holds for Justin but I do hope that he does get his dream family. I would love to be there and watch the whole journerý, I will be here to support and I pray that he finds the true love of his heart and someone that will love him, not just for the fame, the power and all the money, but because of his sweet, kind and gentle heart, because at the end of the day, he wants to be loved to and he is no different that you in that sence.

I know for sure that he is going to be an amazing dad to his kids. He has a really good connection with them and a pure beauty to see him with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment