Monday, August 12, 2013

Chapter 33 Of The Lucky Belieber Is Up!!

This came later than it should but here it is. Guys, this is not connected to Justin but it´s Bieber related.

If you haven´t, go read chapter 32. I have been working hard on the 33th chapter of The Lucky Belieber and its up now. Please check it out of you are a fan of the story. The saga continues, although it´s unfortunately coming to an end.

For those who have never read it before and if you got time on your hands, don´t hesitate to take a look at it. If you are wondering what it´s about, well it´s about a  Belieber who gets the chance to meet Justin in the most unexpected way and they get to know each other better, hanging out and stuff like that. You might like it, maybe some how in some situations relate to it.

I hope my hard work put on the story is impressive and please, don´t feel shy to comment on what you think about the story and what I should add to it. I would very much appreciate it.

On the side of the blog pages, both The Lucky Belieber and Belieber Lawyer, you will see a voting poll on what you think about the blog. If you think I can improve on it, please tell me how, all you gotta do is comment. If you like the blogs, you could tell your friends about it.

This is for all the beliebers, fans, and other people who dare to dream of meeting their Idols. My dream is to meet Justin one day and for him to one day read the story and comment or even tweet about it.
So please share with your friends on Twitter, facebook, myspace, tumblr, anywhere that you like. I appreciate you reading my blogs, thank you and most of all, Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment