Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Rumor: Ariana Grande & Jai Brooks Break Up After Justin Bieber Kiss Photo!!


After celebrating their 10-month anniversary, it seems Ariana Grande and boyfriend Jai Brooks are over! Both parties tweeted support and thanks to their fans after the rumored split. Could Ariana’s kiss photo with Justin have had a role in her breakup with Jai Brooks?

Ariana tweeted to her fans:
I love love love love love you guys thank you for your kindness and thoughtfulness and always being here for me you know I love you the most. 


While Jai Brooks tweeted:
Thanks everyone for the nice comments and I know you’re all here for me, it’s hard but life goes on I guess.
 
Although Ariana and Jai Brooks didn’t directly confirm the split, fans went crazy when she posted a picture of her getting kissed on the cheek by Justin.
@ArianaGrande@justinbieber you´re crazy and nonna says thank you, she loves you


In response to the viral frenzy from fans on twitter, Ariana wrote:
Everyone, girls are allowed to be friends with guys. I’m a lady. Chill out.


Ariana was opening a few dates on Justin’s Believe tour before setting out on her solo Listening Sessions tour. Justin and Ariana share the same manager, Scooter Braun.

With both of them sharing the same manager and hanging around each other during work, they are bound to be friends, there is nothing wrong with that. The peck on the cheeck was just a joke, it was for fun so why is everyone making a big deal out of nothing? Let me set the record straight, They are not dating!!

I honestly don´t think that Justin or the pic is the cause of their break up. Maybe they had ther own issues going on, maybe they needed a break from each other, I don´t know, they know themselves, but what I do know was that it was a harmless pic with no ill intentions meant because if Justin knew it would cause Ariana and her boyfriend to break up, he would have never done it and if Ariana knew or thought that the pic would lead to the breakup with her boyfriend, she would have never posted it, so calm down everyone and get your facts and stories straight before throwing Justin in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment