Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Taylor Swift 'Hates' Justin Bieber & It WRECKED Her Relationship With Selena Gomez!!


According to sources, Justin has come between the Selena Gomez´s and Taylor Swift´s freindship. Taylor  is no Belieber at all! In fact, she's sick and tired of watching Selena going back to Justin.
The source revealed:
Taylor hates him. She thinks Selena makes a mistake every time she reconciles with him. Bieber has really come between the girls.


The source says that, the feeling is pretty much mutual. A source close to the Bieb's camp admitted:
He complains Taylor's always telling Selena she can do better.


Taylor Swift should get a life and stop interfering in other people´s lives. I get that she feels the need to protect Selena because that´s they are best friends but she was asking for this, she has been disrespectful and unpleasant towards Justin, dissing him at times, especially during the Billboard awards this year.

Selena said that her relationship with Justin would not affect their friendship but no...she refused to listen, I think she´s pushing Selena too far and Selena doesn´t want that crap anymore. She is young, she wants to enjoy life and she loves Justin´s company. They are not together (or so they say) so why can´t Taylor just let Selena be?

FYI Taylor, keep on hating if you are hating. I don´t think she understand fully that Justin and Selena like and they are always going to have feelings for each other, I guess she has to deal with the situation. Is it a healthy relationship? I don´t know, but they are young and want to have fun so everyone should back off their business and let them enjoy each other´s company.

And Selena doesn´t have to choose between the two of them. I actually feel bad that she is stuck in the middle of all this. Most people and some Beliebers and Selenators won´t agree with me but hey, I´m only stating my opinion considering I´m a Jelena fan. I don´t hate Taylor Swift or her fans but she is starting to get annoying with her consistant nugging. Selena and Justin will move on when it´s time, you can´t force them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment