Thursday, August 29, 2013

Lil Twist "Twerk" Ft Justin Bieber And Miley Cyrus!!



Lil Twist has been working with Justin and Miley Cyrus for his new single "Twerk", produced by Maejor Ali, who has also done a collaboration with Justin in the song "Lolly". Lil Twist revealed the single cover on Twitter which features a pic of Miley tweking in her one piece.

Twist tweeted before:

#3YoungMoguls #PowerMoves

In the chorus, Miley sings:
I came up in this party time to twerk.


While Justin sings:
Hey pretty girl, tell me your name. The way that you move, baby I’m happy you came. I’ve been looking for ya for a while now. I would come and talk to ya but it’s [inaudible]. Baby we can take it slow. Don’t need nobody to know. Let me see you get out on the floor now. We gon’ party all night until it’s over.” It’s unclear if this is the final version or a work in progress, but being an unauthorized leak, the widely circulated YouTube and Soundcloud versions have already been taken down.


Well, the song is said to appear on his upcoming album Bad Decisions, excutively produced by Lil Wayne and Justin Bieber.

For some weird or good reason, I was actually excited that the three are working together and I couldn´t wait for the song to hit the radios, but I have to be honest, I love the beats and ofcourse when Justin sings. The rest of the song is well..........interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment