Sunday, August 18, 2013

Selena Gomez Talks Justin Bieber Love Song: Forget Forever & Love Will Remember!!


In a recent interview with Saturday Night Online, Selena was asked which song has been the hardest to record on her recently released LP Stars Dance. Her response: “Love Will Remember” and “Forget Forever.”

Selena says:
Both of those are really strong tracks and very fun and emotional as well. It was really liberating.


So what was so tough about them? Well, as we know, “Love Will Remember” is about her relationship with Justin, and the song even includes a real-life voicemail that he left for her (even though she denies it was him). While “Forget Forever” thought her relationship was going to last forever—until it didn’t. So does this mean Selena still has feelings for Justin?

I don´t know, I don´t think anyone for that matter, not even Justin and Selena know where their relationship is going to go, where it´s going to take them, but I know one thing is for sure, they have feelings for each other. They will move on, maybe they are meant to be together but they are going to care for and about each other.

People tend to make a big deal out fo their relationship. They are young and they just want to have fun as friends because they enjoy each other´s company. I think one of the reasons that they keep going back to each other´s arms is because people, especially the media tends to make their relationship look like the forbidden love. I am definetly a Jelena fan and I will support them with the decisions they make.

I know that Justin loves Selena and I also know he loves us his Beliebers too. His love for us hasn´t changed and I don´t think it will be affected if he does or doesn´t have a girlfriend. I like Selena, I might not be a fan of her music, but I am definetely a huge fan of her acting, I think she is an amazing person with her own faults just like any of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment