Monday, April 7, 2014

Rob Lowe Reveals Justin Bieber’s “Dark Secret”: Fans Don’t Give a Sh*t About His Music!!


Unlike many celebrities who’ve weighed in on Justin Bieber’s recent troubles, Rob Lowe (50) has a little more insight into the pressures of being a young star.

The former teen idol tells Oprah:
I have tremendous empathy. He makes really good music, he does, but I think he knows the dark secret, and the dark secret is 80 percent of his audience doesn’t give a sh*t about the music. And he knows it. It bums him out.

They care about lemming-think, and their girlfriends and who’s oohing and aahing and screaming. It has nothing to do with what he’s doing as an artist.

He is the guy who is standing in front at a moment that they’re going through a developmental thing. It’s natural, it’s all great, but if it wasn’t him, it would be somebody else, like it was me.





I'm not going to sit here and deny what he just said, to a lrage extent, I think he has some points because he was famous and knew what was kind of really going on, but I think a lot of Beliebers do care about Justin's music because he’s talented and makes good music but I do see where some fans only care about the drama and the looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment