Saturday, April 5, 2014

Biebergram!! (Justin, Austin Mahone and Birdman In The Studio)

@birdman5star: Day 3 in studio late nite workin with nephew @justinbieber tht @austinmahone song is a HIT just heard tha mix RG YMCMB @birdman5star

@roccovaldes: In the studio making hits @austinmahone x Justin

@mackmaineymcmb: Young kings in the building… @austinmahone and @justinbieber #AYC

@youngcash: The lil homies finally gonna make it happen! That’s a Big #Win @austinmahone and @justinbieber

@justinbieber: New music #YMCMB

@austinmahone: What an amazing song last night..The world isn’t ready! @justinbieber

@birdman5star: Day 2 with tha yung supa stars in studio workin @justinbieber @austinmahone RG YMCMB

@austinmahone: Day 2! #StudioNights @justinbieber birdman5star

@birdman5star: Day 3 in studio late nite workin with nephew @justinbieber tht @austinmahone song is a HIT just heard tha mix RG YMCMB @birdman5star

@birdman5star: My daughter. @briawilliams1 knw I don’t play tht but they my nephews family luv @justinbieber @austinmahone RG YMCMB

@birdman5star: My nephew 100 @mackmaineymcmb my nephew @justinbieber @birdman5star RICHGANG YMCMB

@briawilliams1: #ymcmb fam lol👌

@birdman5star: Got my MINI G with me today in studio @briawilliams1 @justinbieber @austinmahone birdman5star

No comments:

Post a Comment