Thursday, April 17, 2014

Austin Mahone Talks About His Experience With Justin Bieber In The Studio: "It Was Amazing And Weird"!!


Austin Mahone has revealed what happened when he hit the studio with Justin Bieber this month and he couldn’t have been more complimentary about Justin, describing their recording sessions as “amazing”, but kinda “weird”.

Speaking about their time together, Austin told ET Canada this week:
It’s amazing. It was really weird being in the studio with him ’cause I did cover a lot of songs of his in the beginning. He’s just real talented and works real well in the studio.


Since soaring to fame with his YouTube cover “Mistletoe” and becoming a pin-up for teenage fans everywhere, Austin has drawn comparisons to Justin but he is keen to create his own path.
I want people to see that I’m my own artist. I’m making a path for myself.


I can't wait to hear what these two have been working on in the studio. They are both just pure talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment