Friday, April 4, 2014

Joe Jonas: “Bieber’s Having a Tough Time Finding Balance”!!


Check out what Joe Jonas had to say about Justin & his daddy Jeremy Bieber in the spring 2014 issue of Scene magazine:
I’ve had an easier route than most. The youngsters just turning 20, the Biebers of the world, are under a microscope. [Bieber] is having a very tough time finding balance. I think we all saw it coming. Your dad is your party animal, that’s going to sum it up pretty quick. There’s an equation of some sort of explosion.


I don't honestly don't think Justin's dad is a party animal, I never hear that he's in a club or whatever all the time, I mean once in a while and that is so rarely. He's normally, I would like to presume with Justin's younger brother and sister, Jaxon and Jazmyn at home or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment