Thursday, April 3, 2014

#HappyBirthdayPattie – Trending Topic!!


Justin Bieber’s mom Pattie Mallette turned 38 on Wednesday. She had her birthday on April 2, and fans wished her well. On Twitter, throngs of beliebers sent “happy birthday” greetings to Pattie and #HappyBirthdayPattie was a trending topic worldwide.
most important tweet of the day is.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!! I LOVE YOU!! i hope you have the best day and I'm blessed to be your son!!

Beliebers took to twitter to show love and support to Pattie on her birthday and she responded to all the warm wishes.
Awwww!! Thanks for the birthday wishes! is a trending topic!! I love you ;) xo

Best birthday ever!!! So many loved ones came for dinner to celebrate with me. I'm so loved! Xoxo

Happy Birthday Pattie!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment