Saturday, March 8, 2014

Reports Have It That Khloe Kardashian Buying Justin Bieber’s $7.2M Calabasas Mansion!!


Khloe Kardashian has purchased Justin Bieber’s somewhat infamous house in Calabasas, reports The Daily News.
The reality TV star reportedly has agreed to purchase Justin’s mansion after cops raided it (Jan14) looking for evidence of JB’s egging-case.

Justin’s Calabasas neighbor Suzie Schwartz told The Daily News on Thursday:
I’m very happy. It’s been a little hush-hush, but we’ve known for a little while.
I’ll take a Kardashian over a Bieber any day of the week. I’m sure she’s harmless. And I hope it’s great for her. I’m sure it will be great for us.


According to TMZ, the reality TV star bought Justin’s house for $7.2 million. She filed for divorce from her hubby Lamar Odom in December and then listed her Tarzana house for about $5.5 million.

I am a Khloe fan, sh is really sweet, nice, beautiful amongst other things so I personally see no problem with this, I mean if Justin is going to move out of the house to another one, or he is going to sell the house, why shoudl it matter to who he sells it to?

No comments:

Post a Comment