Saturday, March 15, 2014

‘Chrisley Knows Best’ Star Todd Chrisley Gives Advice to Justin Bieber’s Parents!!


Todd Chrisley has advice for Justin Bieber’s parents and he’s probably TV’s most-opinionated dad right now. The star of USA’s Chrisley Knows Best told E!News:
I don’t know that I would give advice to his father, because his father wasn’t present in raising him, so I think that you get out of something what you put in it. So from what I know, and I know nothing about the family other than what I’ve read, I don’t think the dad was present.

So the only thing he has is his relationship with his mother and his grandparents, so I think that at this point, you have to truly come together as a family unit and lock arms, and you put that child in the center and say, “Listen. This is where you are right now. I don’t care if you see it, because if you could see where you are right now, you wouldn’t be here. So I’m going to help you get that vision that you need to achieve, and we’re going to get you out of the ditch, and we’re going to get you back to where you need to be.”

But I don’t think that you can ever view your child… When is the line drawn between a child and your paycheck?


There is for some weird reason the misconception that Justin's dad was not there when he was growing up because Justin was raised by pretty much his mom and grandparents but his dad was there. I mean, he has another family when Justin was growing up but there are pics of them together as Justin was growing up. They are close. And I don't think Pattie is using Justin as her paycheck, she doesn't need to. She has her own things going to keep her account flowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment