Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lil Boosie Wrote a Song For Justin Bieber in Prison!!


Just days after being released from prison, Lil Boosie is revealing that he has a hit for Justin Bieber.
Lil Boosie said:
I just did one (track) with Young Jeezy last night. Me and Justin Bieber gonna do something, too. I know it’s (going to be) a hit.
I’m always excited about music. I’m like a music friend. I know music from the ’50s, ’60s, ’70s on up. I just want to work with everybody who’s doing their thing.


In a live streamed press conference (video below) hosted by Angela Yee of Power 105.1′s The Breakfast Club on Monday, the 31-year-old rapper opened up about his time in prison and the fact that he “stayed busy” by reading music magazines and writing songs.
During his 5 years in prison, Boosie spent so much time focusing on his music that he claims to have written over 1,018 songs while behind bars.
He admitted that he was shocked by the changes in technology that have happened while he was locked away.
What got me was now when I call people on my iPhone, I can see their face while I’m talkin.

It's good that he made use of his time in prison making music.

No comments:

Post a Comment