Thursday, March 27, 2014

‘Everyone’s a D*ck at That Age!’ – Rocker Black Lips Defends Justin Bieber!!


American rock band Black Lips defends Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus’ ‘bad boy’ behavior. Speaking to Paste Magazine, the band bassist Jared Swilley says he has gained respect for Justin.
I love Justin Bieber now. I have a completely new respect for him.

You know what I did when I was his age? I used to break into my school and just smash shit. Everyone’s a d*ck at that age. When you add a billion dollars and tons of drugs and Lamborghinis… I just completely flipped on him.

When I saw him on camera, I felt empathetic. I was like, “Okay, you’re just like I was in high school.”

Leave those kids alone. And Miley Cyrus? Tons of girls wear short shorts. Why are there 40-year-olds talking about how a 20-year-old shouldn’t show their ass? I just think it’s lame that there are 45-year-olds in their office saying, “Oh, I can’t believe what that girl did.”


I have honestly never heard of Black LIps but I completely agree with him like come on like she isnt the only one twerking and Justin isnt the only one who got arrested. They way the deal and react to all this is interpretated in all kinds of ways but it all comes down to that they are behaving just as people in their respective ages behave, the only difference is that the paps are always in their business, following them around and making their lives harder than it already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment