Saturday, March 15, 2014

Justin Bieber New Tattoo Banksy’s Graffiti of Little Girl – Right Arm!!

Justin has gotten himself another tattoo, of a Banksy’s Graffiti of Little Girl this time while at the studio. it looks like he has finally started filling up his right arm, too! 
@glenhartless: Another late night working. Thanks for having me at your studio @justinbieber

@bizzle: Don't let your dreams fly away
The tattoo resembles a famous piece by iconic street artist Banksy, showing a little girl letting go of a balloon.
@seunghyunjotattoos: Thanks @justinbieber for inviting me to your studio! Its was long night of tattooing you but worth it !! See you soon brotha you are crazy talented
I don't know if its a race to fill up all him arms with tattoos but what I do think is that what he has is enough really. I don't want to see him all covered up in tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment