Thursday, March 20, 2014

Biebergram!! (Justin In The Studio)

Looks like we should be expecting awesome amazing music considering the amount of time Justin has been spending in the studio so beliebers get prepared and if you were, please don't worry, he's fine, just busy with what he loves, Music.
Everyone is asking me why am I in the studio if I'm on a break. Because music is what I love to do. This isn't work. This is what I love.
@gg4g: In da studio with lil bro @justinbieber .. he producing! #weupnext #i♡Jesusforaliving

@justinbieber: I’m in the studio all day everyday for the ones who believe in me and support me :) you fall but you rise back up stronger. Be great ♛

@justinbieber: Best music I’ve ever made ♛

@bizzle: ”Crazy when you’re in the club you hear your song you ready to turn up” don’t take my hooks

@justinbieber: ♛

@djtayjames: The creation part is the best

@justinbieber: @soundzdope


@justinbieber: Girls be in the the club like OMG this is my song!!!!! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment