Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Justin Bieber DONE with Tattoos After Getting Another Sleeve!!

@justinbieber: Love!!!! @seunghyunjotattoos great job man ♛
Justin Bieber is DONE with tattoos? He announced on Tuesday March 25th that he’s taking a break from the chair after completing the partial sleeves on his arms.
He shared photos of a huge of new tattoos early on Tuesday morning. A new sleeve consisting of a cartoon boom box, a grinning face and what looks like a Mario Brothers ghost, an Korean mask to go along with previous pieces that included the word “Trust” and a court jester, is what’s finally quenching his thirst for ink.
@justinbieber: ♛

@justinbieber: Done with tats 4 a while… Where I wanna be..

@justinbieber: I love you Korea ♛
I’m happy that he’s done with tattoos for a while. I think his new sleeve is cool. But i just think he has way too many. He has over 20. I’m not hating on him or the tatts. I’m a belieber and I would never hate on him for having too many tattoos. Some of them are actually really cool. But as I've said before, as long as he wants to to have them and they mean something to him, he can have as many as he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment