Monday, March 24, 2014

Justin Bieber New ‘FORGIVE’ Tattoo To Make Guinness World Record As The “Highest Altitude Tattoo”!!


Justin Bieber gets inked by Bang Bang Tattoo artist during plane ride  from Panama to Canada on January 28, hopes to make Guinness World Record for “highest altitude tattoo”.
NYC tattoo artist Bang Bang gave Justin two tattoos while flying in a plane at 40,000 feet. The pair hopes to make a new world record for the daring stunt - “highest altitude tattoo” .

The Bang Bang artist tells the NY DailyNews:
It was really difficult. The plane was shaking, so it’s like trying to do a tattoo while you’re driving over rocks . . . and so I have to compensate and be so, so accurate.

I’ve gotta admit that my adrenaline was through the roof. I didn’t anticipate it would be so difficult.
It was extremely bumpy and the pilot would call back to us and say “Hey we’ve got a little bit of turbulence coming up.” We were trying to find the pockets when the plane was smooth. This was the most difficult tattoo I’ve ever done for sure.

Bang Bang is going to contact Guinness to see if they can have the stunt put in the record books.
I’m trying to see if we broke a record because we filmed it and documented it, it would be a cool record to have broken, the highest altitude tattoo.

I’ve heard that somebody did a tattoo on an airplane once, but normal airlines fly 33-35,000 feet and we were at 40,000 feet so I think we might have done the highest altitude tattoo ever. It was fun and we felt like we did something nobody had ever done.


Bang Bang, who has given Bieber several tattoos, said he did the artwork about an hour and a half into the four-hour flight and most of Justin’s entourage were asleep while he did it:
The cross took about 30 minutes, and the other one was about 15.


When asked if Justin seemed nervous, Bang Bang said:
He trusts me, so he knows if I say I can do it, I can do it.


Justin took some time in the studio to also give his dad a tat.
@jeremybieber: Tatt up
40,000 feet up in the air and the tattoo came out perfectly. Better than I would expect, it must have really been super hard to do that. Bang Bang is talented, no doubt and it definetely helps that Justin trust that he could deliever becuase he did. It was a risk that was worth it I would presume, anyway I love the message of this new tattoo, we need to forgive more and let go.
...

No comments:

Post a Comment