Friday, October 11, 2013

"All That Matters" Justin´s Next Song On #MusicMonday!!

Justin has given as a clue on the next song for the ongoing #MusicMondays this midnight. So we all know #Heartbreaker broke the chart all across the world, so we should do the same thing with this new song. If we do, then Justin is going to give us #filmfridays and that we shound expect the unexpected. I wanna have #filmfridays, I would be interesting to see what he´s got instore for us. So the deal in short is that for every song that we get to #1 in the charts in the next 10 weeks, we will get #filmfridays  I seriously can´t deal, I´m too excited. I mean, you start the week with new fresh Justin Bieber songs #MusicMondays and the end a stressful week with #filmfridays
is only going to get better. And every time u get us to #1 I will give u :)

Expect the unexpected.

Add caption


@AlfredoFlores: “What’s a king bed without a queen?” #MusicMondays #AllThatMatters


@scooterbraun: Here @justinbieber comes again. #musicmondays continues this Sunday at Midnight with #AllThatMatters

No comments:

Post a Comment