Thursday, October 17, 2013

Michael J. Fox: ‘I Was the Justin Bieber of 80s’!!


Michael J. Fox has had to explain to his kids that he was as famous as Justin Bieber and One Direction in his prime. The Back to the Future actor helped make the original movie the highest grossing film of 1985 in America, and put him on the map as an international movie star.
But his kids, Sam 24, twins Aquinnah and Schuyler 18, and 11-year-old Esmé, have questioned his pin-up credentials.

When asked if he was the Justin Bieber of 80′s, Michael tells Redbook magazine:
It was the spiky hair and sports coat with rolled-up sleeves.

It’s funny, every now and then my kids will talk about One Direction or Justin Bieber, and I say, ‘That was me!’ They have a hard time believing it.


That was a long time ago and I have a hard time believing it too but doesn´t meant that it can´t be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment