Friday, October 25, 2013

Justin Bieber Launching Official Website for BELIEVE Movie!!

           

The next film of Justin Bieber “BELIEVE” already have an official web address on the internet. Go ahead and visit www.justinbieberbelieve.com but the site is currently under construction and it says “coming soon”.

About the movie, Justin says:
I am so excited to be involved in this movie, and so happy to be able to give back to my fans, especially during the holiday season. Jon Chu and my team have done a wonderful job creating a special moment for Beliebers worldwide and I can´t wait till Christmas day when the movie will be in theaters everywhere. “BELIEVE” movie opens Dec. 25 in the United States and the release dates in other countries have not yet been disclosed.


I personally haven´t been to any of Justin´s concerts so watching the "Believe Movie" will be an experience I want to have. All I need is the thearter ticket and the release day. One of the best Christmas presents ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment