Sunday, October 13, 2013

Justin Bieber Accused of NightClub Attack with DJ Michael Woods in South Korea!!

DJ Michael Woods and Justin Bieber have a talk at a nightclub in South Korea.

Justin Bieber is being accused of hitting a man after he got into an argument with DJ Michael Woods at a South Korean night club this week, reports TMZ.
The DJ went to Twitter to unleash on Justin and tell his side of the story. According to him, Justin “muscled” his way into the DJ booth at the club and requested hip hop music. DJ Michael supposedly told Justin to “f*** off and put some clothes on” and in retaliation, JB hit his manager.

Here’s DJ Michael Woods Tweets:
Next time u wanna take a cheap shot at my Tour Manager stick around to follow it thru instead of runnin off like a lil pussy

So when I told to fuck off and put some clothes on he took a cheap shot at my tour manager and fled behind a wall of security

That’s not what the party’s host, Ben Baller, told TMZ though. He said the DJ Michael is blowing things out of proportion and that not one punch was thrown. Ben Baller admits that Justin and DJ Michael did get into a heated argument but that things calmed down before it got physical.
In the end, after DJ Michael Woods finished his set, Justin took over the deejay booth and played some hip hop music with DJ Tay James (video below).

So, the question is, do you think Justin threw a fit and nailed the guy’s manager or is he just trying to cash in on some Bieber-fame?

WATCH VIDEO Justin DJ-ing


I myself don´t even know what to think. This is all just messed up. I mean, Justin was going in the right track, not so much drama and people were beginning to focus on the #MusicMOnday and then this BS happens. I love Justin and I´m ready to support him, but not for the BS that is going on. If he did hit someone, he should apologise, I don´t consider Justin a famous superstar, to me, he is just a human being like me, I consider him a friend and he makes mistakes so he should be able to apologise when he F*cks up! He really should.

No comments:

Post a Comment