Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ariana Grande About Collaborating With Justin Bieber!!



During an interview with Billboard a while ago, while answering twitter questions, Ariana grande happened to talk about collaborating with Justin.
It starts at 2:00 for those who dont want to waste time and go direct to Justin´s part ;)
it´s something to think about, I know that Justin wants to write it if we do something so I can´t just be like me being like "Hey, do you like this". he likes to sit down and take the time to think about it which is really cool....

That will be awesome, I admire them (Justin and Demi) so much and it woudl be a great opportunity



I have sadi this before and I´m going to say it again, I would definitely want to hear their collaboration, I mean Ariana has a great voice and Justin´s is amazing too so it would be very exciting to see and hear what they can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment