Sunday, October 13, 2013

Deadmau5 slams Justin Bieber: 'Grow the f**k up already'!!


Canadian DJ Deadmau5 has hit out at Justin Bieber, after a report claimed he caused trouble in a South Korea nightclub, demanding a world famous dance DJ played hip-hop.

Justin reportedly forced his way into the DJ booth at a club where EDM star Michael Woods was performing, demanding Woods changed what he was playing. Woods is believed to have responded by telling Bieber to 'fuck off and put some clothes on', according to a news item on US gossip website TMZ. Michael Woods claims Bieber then attacked his manager, but club host Ben Baller denies the claim.

Now, Deadmau5 has shared become involved, apologising to Woods on behalf of Canada, and claiming Bieber needs to be 'shut down'.
Deadmau5 wrote on Twitter.

Dear , would you please grow the fuck up already? In the meantime, put a shirt on, and stay away from nightclubs.

Someone needs to jump on Justin's stage and start telling him what to play. I apologize on behalf of Canada.
He threw a punch at a fellow Dj because he wouldn't play hip hop. Someone needs to shut that kid down


He continued:
I'm sorry, but if you got up in my face while I was performing, and demanded me to play some bullshit, I'd probably punch you in the neck.


Things are getting super F*ed up. When I see something unfair, I tend to speak about it and it´s not right that Justin should go about demanding people to do what he wants. He was really following the right track and heading to a better direction and then this blow. This is going to make huge news for days and people will stop focusing on #AllThatMatters that is coming out. I´m actually pissed off and I think that he should calm down and stop viciting clubs for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment