Friday, October 25, 2013

Selena Gomez Won’t Date Anyone, Waiting for Justin Bieber??


As many people by now might know, Justin and Selena are not together anymore after their own and off romance. However, now it seems Selena did not hook up with anyone, not even with rumored Union J singer George Shelly.

Selena told Zach Sang of "Zach Sang and the Gang" radio show:
Do you know I’ve been asked out on one date, that’s it? I said to that boy, “Thank you very much, but I’m not in the place where I want to date right now.
I’ve been very content with how I’m living my life and if that comes, that comes, but I don’t know. I’m enjoying being single.


Zach even asked Selena whether she believes in the rule of being single for the same amount of time as you have been in a relationship; to which she vehemently replied:
I don’t believe in this. You’ll be fine, you just need to make sure you spend this time (single-hood) doing this, and X amount of time will allow you to do that. If you fall in love, you fall in love. If you don’t you don’t.


Zach Sang hang out backstage with Selena Gomez in her dressing room and talk about everything from her current tour “Stars Dance” and if she’s dating!
(starts 7:21)

I don´t want to misundrstand of misinterpretate her words but thsis really does sound like she is kinda missing Justin and maybe waiting for him. I don´t know.Maybe my intuation is right, maybe not. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment