Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Presale Tour Dates Are Out!!


As I said earlier, I was going to inform you as soon as I got the presale ticket dates for the second League of the BELIEVE Tour. Well, the wait is over, here you go.
JAPAN, PUERTO RICO, ECUADOR, PARAGUAY, ARGENTINA, CHILE presale for starts MONDAY June 24th. for details

and PANAMA, GUATEMALA, COLOMBIA, BRAZIL & MEXICO your presale for starts FRIDAY July 5th on . see u soon

more announcements for rest of world coming soon.......San Diego show tomorrow. We are back.


Justin was scheduled to perform in San Diego today. I can´t wait to see how thing turned up tomorrow.

If there are more presale dates coming, you can count on that you will have the information ASAP! Otherwise you could always check and double check here if Justin is coming to your town and the opening acts too so that you definetely don´t miss out, even if you do, just come back here and I will tell you all about it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment