Thursday, June 20, 2013

Miley Cyrus & Justin Bieber Named Worst Role Models — Fair Or Foul?


Justin was listed number three with 65% following Chris Brown 71% with and Kanye West with 67%. Miley Cyrus was listed number one with 68% in the female category. They consider the boys "arrogant".

I honestly can´t deal right now! I find this so unfair and I think the people should try to be more understanding, these young celebrities are just like anyone out there, the only difference is that they have "abnormal" schedules and their lives are on the spotlight. I know....i know...this is the life the chose but that doesn´t mean they can´t have fun. People are way too obsessed to even realise it. If Justin went to party or did whatever he wanted and no cameras with annoying papparazzis were there, would it still be a big deal as it is now? The lack of privacy exagerattes situations. Even if he goes out to take a walk, the paps are always there, it´s like they have a GPS on him or something. 

And those, who say that Justin isn´t  a good role model, speak for yourselves. I don´t mean to be rude but just because Justin is doing "crap" and "getting into trouble" doesn´t mean you should too, that´s rather pathetic.  If you get into trouble, are you going to pin everything on Justin just because he is your Idol/ role model? no! Because you will have to answer for yourselves. You have your own mind to know and tell from right and wrong. Take the good things from him and ignore the bull..... because that is your life you are living.

I´m a Belieber and I´m doing just fantastic. Just because Justin is my Idol and role model doesn´t mean I have to do everything he does, I have taken the postive things and they have made a difference in my and millions of other people´s lives. People who seek the good instead of the bad. If people concetrated more on the good side of Justin, I think all this negatively will reduce.

No comments:

Post a Comment