Saturday, June 22, 2013

ATTENTION BELIEBERS/READERS!!



I would like to say this in advance because I really care about you guys, I might possibly not post anything tomorrow, Sunday June 23rd because I will be abit busy, but that doesn´t mean I have forgotten you. I have already posted chapter 26 of The Lucky Belieber so go check it out.

If you don´t know what the story is about, well from the title, you can kind of guess what it´s about, it´s has nothing to do with Justin Bieber´s life, but it´s Bieber related, it´s a fanfic story I´m woring on. Long story short, it´s a belieber who gets to meet Justin Bieber in the most unexpected way possible, you have to read it to find out and they get to know each other as crazy dramatic events unfold. Check it out for yourselves and tell me what you think.

Thank you to those who have voted on what you think about the blogs, I very much appreciate it. If you haven´t, go to The Lucky Belieber and Belieber Lawyer websites, look to your right hand side at the top and vote. If you have any questions at all, whether from The Lucky Belieber or Belieber Lawyer, don´t be shy to post a comment or send me your thoughts to belieberlawyer@gmail.com because I would love to know what my fellow Beliebers think and I will get back to you ASAP (As Soon As Possible)!


if you are a , then Please don´t forget to share my blogs on twitter, facebook, myspace, tumblr or wherever if you can, I would most definetly be greatful, if you want to, follow me on twitter as @ProudBeliber Beryl Delight Love you guys. Thanks for always reading. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment