Friday, June 21, 2013

Carly Rae Jepsen Defends Justin!!


Once again, Carly Rae Jepsen defends Justin during an interview to rpomote her upcoming album!

I actually am so out of the loop on any of that, to be honest," she says. "People are constantly, like, 'Is Justin OK?' I've not really noticed any of that. I feel like Justin's a guy who's working hard every day, and I think the media can sometimes be a little brutal with stuff and over-exaggerate things. But I stand by him. I support him. I think he's a good guy, and he's doing the best he can."

That is one of the reasons why I love Carly! Just like me and millions of other Beliebers, she also defends Justin and is more open minded. This is not the first time Carly has been on Justin´s side and dashed complimates to him. She thinks Justin is an incredibly hardworker, performer and that he would be an amazing American Idol judge. she is definetly a friedn to keep, not only because she praises him for his hard work, but because she speaks the truth too.

No comments:

Post a Comment