Thursday, June 13, 2013

Justin´s Friends Confesses That JB Has Never Used Sizzurp!!


One of Justin´s friends who claims to have lived in Justin´s mansion in Calabas is in Rehab. He lets us in on some "secrets" about Justin´s party life and putting the long rumors to rest. He admits that he has been using sizzurp but he is now getting help.

I´m the main party in the group. I was the ringleader for getting it for everybody, because I had the hookup. Everyone on twitter says that Justin has posted pictures of sizzurp and then deleted  them, but I have never seen him do it. I´ve only seen him smoke weed. 
When Lil Wayne went to teh hopsital for seizures, that s**t got us down, like,that was someone I look up to. After that, everyone else stopped doing that s**t. I just kept going. 
I was doing it basically everyday. What I´ve been doing ain´t really good for me. When I´ doing that s**t, I feel good, but I´ve coem to learn I don´t need to do it like everyday.

I talk to him everyday. He actually sent me some new headphones. He sent me a necklace too 
that´s dope with diamonds and gold on it. Justin´s not really supposed to be seen with me.


I don´t know what the rest think but am pretty much relieved that Justin wasn´t using sizzurp and so finally the rumors may please be put to rest. It´s very mature and healthy that Justin´s friend is seeking help and that Justin is being supportive of him.

Just a piece of advice, if you have never tried sizzurp, please don´t. It´s not worth it, learn from other´s, it wiser and safer. Stay safe and as far away from the drug as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment