Saturday, June 29, 2013

Justin Bieber Wants to “Get Married and Start a Family” Young!!


As Justin gets shirtless in the US Weekly´s new special issue, he tells the mag that he not only believe in love, but he also wants to get married and start a family whiel he´s still young.
My grandparents Bruce and Diane Dale(are my role models). They love each other so much, after so many years! When I´m their age, I want to be as in love with my wife as with his.


Justin talked about his breakup sith Selena and both of them can remain friends,
As Long as people aer kind to each other during a breakup, there is no reason they can´t be friends. Alot of people give me relationship advice.

Well, if you want to readd more about Justin´s take on relationships and growing in the spotlight, including impressive dates and those extra-special occaisons, pick up a copy of US Weekly´s Justin Bieber issue, it´s in stores now.

Wise words and the very best of luck to Justin when he decides it´s time to settle down and start a family, but I guess that will be some more years in the future.
check out the last edition, shirtless pics featured.

No comments:

Post a Comment