Tuesday, August 26, 2014

SNL Casts: Justin Bieber’s one of Worst Hosts!!


Saturday Night Live cast say Justin Bieber is one of the worst hosts of Saturday Night Live.

Former cast member Bill ­Hader says in the new edition of Live From New York: An Uncensored History Of Saturday Night Live, written by James Andrew Miller and Tom Shales:
I really didn’t enjoy having Justin Bieber around. He’s the only one who lived up to the reputation. I think that’s the only time I felt that way in eight years.


Other cast member Kate McKinnon say:
Bieber wasn’t too upset by my impression of him, But he wasn’t pleased,” says cast member Kate McKinnon.


No one except those people who worked with Justin know how they felt. I'm not going to sit here and judge them for their opinions. They are allowed to feel that they didnt enjoy having Justin around, I just think that Justin was really good though.

No comments:

Post a Comment