Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Biebergram & Biebervideogram!! (Justin Bieber, Scooter Braun and Kenny Hamilton Doing The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge)

scooterbraun: Challenge completed. #alsicebucketchallenge

justinbieber: @scooterbraun good day yesterday

scooterbraun: I accept your challenge @bradhaugen @kennyhamilton and I nominate @justinbieber @howuseeit and @itsadambraun #alsicebucketchallenge


kennyhamilton: I accepted @moreilley’s challenge for the #ALSicebucketchallenge and I challenge @scooterbraun @justinbieber @howuseeit @jeffreyschottenstein #killingit #als #foracause #lougehrigsdisease #thatwascold


justinbieber: I accept, now I nominate @Theellenshow my main man President Barack Obama and @chrisdelia #alsicebucketchallenge


justinbieber: I Nominate all the #BELIEBERS for the #alsicebucketchallenge


rpdfz: …. Oh god bizzle is making me do it


rpdfz: Only this kid would make me do this @justinbieber


Beliebers, you have been challenged by Justin, so for all you brave souls out there who acceppt this challenge, go for it and tag Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment